Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

firing a head coach

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
devildriver1134
Veteran
Veteran

firing a head coach Empty
PostSubject: firing a head coach   firing a head coach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:39 pm

I haven't had to do this yet, but after this season I think I want to fire Kubiak. Can anyone give me the cliffs notes on how that works in our type of league?
Back to top Go down
Franchisej
Co-Commissioner
Co-Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: firing a head coach   firing a head coach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:00 pm

devildriver1134 wrote:
I haven't had to do this yet, but after this season I think I want to fire Kubiak.  Can anyone give me the cliffs notes on how that works in our type of league?
There's a phase where you can resign your staff, that's when you fire them. A phase or two later you can hire a new one
Back to top Go down
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

PostSubject: Re: firing a head coach   firing a head coach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Ya, and if I remember right you don't even fire them persay. You click on the coach you want to replace at the staff signing stage, and when you do you can see all the candidates, then you bid. Maybe you do fire them first, I like Tomlin and usually play as the Steelers so I don't remember but its certainly in the staff signing stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: firing a head coach   firing a head coach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

firing a head coach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor's League :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: