Share | 

The "User"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MartMan 100
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: The "User"   Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:33 pm

I would like to have Ball Hawk and Heat seeker enabled. I know you guys think this will take away from the user aspect of this league.
It wont, you can still skillfully use these
it is also a sim league and more realistic movements improve this aspect. Let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franchisej
Co-Commissioner
Co-Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: The "User"   Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:45 pm

MartMan 100 wrote:
I would like to have Ball Hawk and Heat seeker enabled. I know you guys think this will take away from the user aspect of this league.
it is also a sim league and more realistic movements improve this aspect. Let me know what you think

i havnt messed too much with these but its my understanding its just hold a button in and it does the work for you? is that right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartMan 100
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The "User"   Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:10 am

Franchisej wrote:
MartMan 100 wrote:

i havnt messed too much with these but its my understanding its just hold a button in and it does the work for you? is that right?
In a way yes but it is much more complicated then that. Not like you just hold y running around the field and get a pick you have to be near the ball/runner and will balance out defending. The scores are way to high and this is due to in ability to intercept and tackle.
This makes defenders not act idiotic when the ball is in the air and not so easy to juke everyone out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChadKrueger1981
Trade Council
Trade Council

PostSubject: Re: The "User"   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:38 am

Disagree totally . Having heat seeker auto strafe ect disabled actually helps you move and tackle better. Ive watched tons of videos about how to play better d they all say disable the added benefis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council

PostSubject: Re: The "User"   Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:00 pm

I think you yourself can turn them off and on, I don't believe its set by league settings. It just defaults to on or off, but I do believe you can change it.

I personally play with auto strafe and auto switch off at all times. Heatseeker Im not sure whether its better or not to be honest, Ive tried both. Ball Hawk I actually wish they would add on offense. You hold Y while the ball is in the air, and your guys goes for the ball. It certainly doesn't work perfectly, and how you position yourself plays a big factor. Also, your supposed to hold Y as the ball is at its highest point, its not like last year where you could hold Y from the start of the play and it would auto try to intercept for the entire play.

Anyways, I think you can turn each of these settings off and on by the user himself, its not regulated by the league to best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartMan 100
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The "User"   Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:25 pm

callmetheguy wrote:
I think you yourself can turn them off and on, I don't believe its set by league settings.  It just defaults to on or off, but I do believe you can change it.

I personally play with auto strafe and auto switch off at all times.  Heatseeker Im not sure whether its better or not to be honest, Ive tried both.  Ball Hawk I actually wish they would add on offense.  You hold Y while the ball is in the air, and your guys goes for the ball.  It certainly doesn't work perfectly, and how you position yourself plays a big factor.  Also, your supposed to hold Y as the ball is at its highest point, its not like last year where you could hold Y from the start of the play and it would auto try to intercept for the entire play.

Anyways, I think you can turn each of these settings off and on by the user himself, its not regulated by the league to best of my knowledge.
I'm prettu sure it is a league setting. Also ball hawk will work on offence which will make the battle for the ball be more of a competition.

ChadKrueger1981 wrote:
Disagree totally . Having heat seeker auto strafe ect disabled actually helps you move and tackle better. Ive watched tons of videos about how to play better d they all say disable the added benefis
if you want it off you don't have to use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "User"   

Back to top Go down

The "User"
Page 1 of 1