Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2014 Preseason Schedule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Founder

2014 Preseason Schedule Empty
PostSubject: 2014 Preseason Schedule   2014 Preseason Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:38 pm

We're almost ready to begin advancing. We will be filling up the league today before we move on from Week 1.

Because of some recent issues I am making a checklist for all members of this league. I expect everyone to go step-by-step through this checklist before they play any games or make any trades. If you don't know the rules from here on out it's your fault. I'm not going to PM you every time you break one and remind you that it's there. You have to know ALL rules in order to play here.

Please complete the Checklist below before playing a game:

1) Read all posted rules in the Rules section of the forums.

2) Make sure you have understood everything. If you have a question, please ask me. This is the time for that, before we begin the season and start playing real games. After this point you're responsible for knowing what is there.

3) Write a post in the Owners List section of the forums. Leave your contact information and tell us anything about yourself that you would like us to know.

4) Make sure you have your roster ready to cut down to 53 players. We don't want you to lose anyone you wanted to keep when we advance.

Preseason Schedule

All times are Eastern time zone

Week 1: In Progress
Week 2: Sat 9am
Week 3: Sat 9pm
Week 4: Sun 9am

We will advance to the regular season sometime on Sunday night. You will have until Wednesday at 11pm Eastern to get your games played. I will have a full season schedule up by that point.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
sportsdawg97
Rookie
Rookie

2014 Preseason Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 Preseason Schedule   2014 Preseason Schedule Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Read and understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down

2014 Preseason Schedule
Page 1 of 1