Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about switching teams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Au165
League Admin
League Admin

Question about switching teams Empty
PostSubject: Question about switching teams   Question about switching teams Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 am

When I switch teams do the guys previously scouted by my new team still show up? I am going to switch teams, but it will kind of suck going into the draft with no one scouted.
Back to top Go down
Franchisej
Co-Commissioner
Co-Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Question about switching teams   Question about switching teams Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:48 am

I don't think madden programmers took it that far. If I were to guess I'd say your scouting will not transfer
Back to top Go down
stormtrooper187
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Question about switching teams   Question about switching teams Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:49 pm

If you mean will your new team have players already scouted by the previous owner, then yes. When I joined as the Raiders, it saved all the scouting info. from the last owner. Also, you will receive all scouting points that would have been awarded if you played the whole year. I joined in Week 10 but I was first able to scout in week 11. I had 22000 Scouting points to work with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about switching teams   Question about switching teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about switching teams
Page 1 of 1