Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking start Collecting!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Tomac
Veteran
Veteran

Looking start Collecting! Empty
PostSubject: Looking start Collecting!   Looking start Collecting! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:06 am

Hey I've collected hockey cards for years and I am huge into collecting, but I was curious if there is any football collectors here. I am looking to start and really curious to what boxs you collectors would recommend grabbing. I was thinking Panini is the big company for football cards but what do I know. Some guidence would be much appreciated! Definitely be willing make deals to.
Back to top Go down
markcam24
Veteran
Veteran
markcam24

PostSubject: Re: Looking start Collecting!   Looking start Collecting! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:08 am

Depends what your price range is. Topps 5 star and Panani National Treasures are the two top end items. For those, I have think it's better to buy individual cards or get involved in box breaks for specific teams / players you collect over purchasing the boxes yourself. Topps Inception is nice as well for a much more reasonable price (I actually have 6 boxes of these here right now if you're interested). Bowman and Panani are OK as well. Personally, I would avoid Press Pass and Sage, but that's just me. As a general rule of thumb, I always say buy the nicest cards that you can afford and try to only get numbered cards, autos, and patches, the others are basically worthless.
Back to top Go down
Captain Tomac
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Looking start Collecting!   Looking start Collecting! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:15 am

markcam24 wrote:
Depends what your price range is.  Topps 5 star and Panani National Treasures are the two top end items.  For those, I have think it's better to buy individual cards or get involved in box breaks for specific teams / players you collect over purchasing the boxes yourself.  Topps Inception is nice as well for a much more reasonable price (I actually have 6 boxes of these here right now if you're interested).  Bowman and Panani are OK as well.  Personally, I would avoid Press Pass and Sage, but that's just me.  As a general rule of thumb, I always say buy the nicest cards that you can afford and try to only get numbered cards, autos, and patches, the others are basically worthless.
Alright thanks for the information man! I'm gonna pick up a couple boxes see what I can pull, and see if I can get some good buys on individual autos/patches.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Looking start Collecting!   Looking start Collecting! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:12 am

I have a pretty big collection, looking to unload a good bit before Christmas to help pay some bills. I only hang onto autographs. If you're looking for anyone let me know. I sell cheap.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking start Collecting!   Looking start Collecting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking start Collecting!
Page 1 of 1