Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XBOX ONE Madden 25

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rubber bill
Team Captain
Team Captain

XBOX ONE Madden 25 Empty
PostSubject: XBOX ONE Madden 25   XBOX ONE Madden 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Xbox one comes out at midnight, I was gonna make the madden part of my day one purchase but after reading some reviews I decided not to give EA sports any more of my money. I also was going to get RYSE which also got some poor reviews as I have done quite a bit of research the last few days. RYSE gets a IGN rating of 6.8 and the multiplayer is only co-op so no thank you. As for Madden it got a score of 7.6 EA doesn't deserve any more of my money on this madden franchise, I will keep the 360 for madden and my old favorite Gears of war 3. I will however be getting NBA 2k14 as it got rave reviews and a score of 8.9 and although hesitant I will get the COD ghosts which has a rating of 8.8, how is it for the 360? I have had previous versions just didn't really get into it. Just thought i'd share a little of what I have read with you guys......cheers
Back to top Go down
Au165
League Admin
League Admin

XBOX ONE Madden 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE Madden 25   XBOX ONE Madden 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Any of the ports are really pointless to get as from my understanding they really weren't given the full specs and developer kits until only a few weeks out. Basically the games will be almost identical minus the graphics being just a bit better. I have hear that Ryse's real value is in the graphics. I have heard visually it could be one of the best games to date. I am getting Dead Rising 3 as ,supposedly the open world concept is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

XBOX ONE Madden 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE Madden 25   XBOX ONE Madden 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:32 pm

I wonder how close dead rising open sandbox gameplay will be to dayz...
Back to top Go down

XBOX ONE Madden 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE Madden 25   XBOX ONE Madden 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:36 pm

I personally think Madden plays better on the xbox one. I have had a lot of fun. The graphics are not much different except the lighting is pretty cool (not as great as the commercials make it out to be, but definitely noticeable). The only other difference graphically is that the hair moves for players that have it exposed. However, the lighting causes it to have odd highlights sometimes.

Gameplay is a lot smoother. The new engine took out the sharp cuts with the left stick. You have to use the precision modifiers if you want to make big moves. You also notice the stamina running down quicker which limits how many moves you can make. Running the ball feels more like they said it would feel like for the 360 than it actually does on the 360.

Passing the ball is a little different too. The catch radius seems larger (probably because the ball indicator is larger) for both offensive and defensive players.

The kinect and smart glass also add some cool features that give a little added value.

---------

Overall, I would recommend waiting until after Feb 1st to purchase a Xbox One. The main reason is that is when they will release the adapter for after market headsets. Right now you are limited to the extremely sensitive mic that is included or the kinect for chat. Most of the other headsets can only output stereo which makes them practically pointless.

Also by this time, I would expect features like live streaming to be a available (1st quarter of next year). It is also the time you will probably start seeing a decent amount in stores.

There are also very few xbox one exclusive games - Forza, Dead Rising, Ryse, Killer Instinct (free).
Most of the games people are playing are already out for the 360 and have very few differences. COD is pretty much the same except slightly improved graphics (haven't played it as much because of the headset issue - it's a killer for me - not everyone in my house wants to hear gunshots all day because I have my tv blasting to hear footsteps). NBA 2K is supposed to be incredible as it was actually developed for next gen and converted to work for 360/ps3. I have not picked it up yet, waiting until black friday, but the clips people have posted straight from the system have looked really good.

Overall, I'm happier than I initially expected to have one, but just a little disappointed you can tell they rushed it to get it out in time for the holidays. If you have the self control to wait (I didn't), I probably would
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XBOX ONE Madden 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE Madden 25   XBOX ONE Madden 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBOX ONE Madden 25
Page 1 of 1