Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online team play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Vader
Commissioner
Commissioner
Darth Vader

Online team play Empty
PostSubject: Online team play   Online team play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:02 am

Don't know how many of you guys mess with this, but it's fun as all hell! If we can set it up we can play 6 player 3v3 with league players. Just a thought. Anyone intersted in playing let me know!
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader
Commissioner
Commissioner
Darth Vader

Online team play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online team play   Online team play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:21 am

I'd also like to ask along with the team play, what else do you guys play? I know I know, cod is the usual answer. But I like to play the skate series, MLB, NBA 12, MK, MvC3 and GTA among others. A league crew on GTA V sounds pretty cool. Just trying to se what you guys are into.
Back to top Go down
devildriver1134
Veteran
Veteran

Online team play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online team play   Online team play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:59 am

Just to put it out there - COD Ghosts, GTA Online, MLB 12, and Minecraft. I don't play a lot of Minecraft but I have a feeling it'd be more fun online.
I've slowed down on GTA for the time being, but if we got a League Crew going, I know someone set up a good website to track Crew Wars, since R* seems to have dropped the ball on DLC and Turf Wars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online team play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online team play   Online team play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online team play
Page 1 of 1