Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player upgrades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TWayne95
Rookie
Rookie

Player upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Player upgrades   Player upgrades Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Before the advance to the draft I went through and upgraded my players with their skill points they had earned so I would have a better understanding of what positions I needed to take in the draft. Some of my positions that were sub par like my 77 DT jumped as high as 8-9 overall points. But when I checked my depth chart after the advance most of the players had gone back down to their original overalls. Anyone know why this happens?
Back to top Go down
markcam24
Veteran
Veteran
markcam24

Player upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player upgrades   Player upgrades Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:52 pm

TWayne95 wrote:
Before the advance to the draft I went through and upgraded my players with their skill points they had earned so I would have a better understanding of what positions I needed to take in the draft. Some of my positions that were sub par like my 77 DT jumped as high as 8-9 overall points. But when I checked my depth chart after the advance most of the players had gone back down to their original overalls. Anyone know why this happens?
Most likely hot / cold streaks changed.
Back to top Go down

Player upgrades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor's League :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: