Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gameflow vs. Conventional

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Csgt Burgo
Trade Council
Trade Council
Csgt Burgo

Gameflow vs. Conventional  Empty
PostSubject: Gameflow vs. Conventional    Gameflow vs. Conventional  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:55 am

A few questions I have pondered for those who use Gameflow and not:

1)Do you use Gameflow calling?

2)Do you wait a certain time or anything before picking your play? Whether it's gameflow or not.

3)Do you at all feel like you are slighting the opposing player by selecting early? Same stipulations as before.

My answers:
1)Yes about 95% of the time a game. Some games decide the values more

2)I try to give it a few seconds (5-7) before picking depending on my mood.

3)I feel like an asshole (sorry for the bad french not seeing another good word) coaxing people into hurrying their playcalls. I understand defense needs to pick based on what the offense sends out and completely sympathize.

Curious to hear others opinions.
Back to top Go down
Franchisej
Co-Commissioner
Co-Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Gameflow vs. Conventional    Gameflow vs. Conventional  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 pm

I don't think gameflow has your teams best interest in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gameflow vs. Conventional    Gameflow vs. Conventional  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Never use game flow. Whenever I do it seems like the players the user on the other team ISNT controlling know the exact play you've already chosen. Terrible lol
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Gameflow vs. Conventional    Gameflow vs. Conventional  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Csgt Burgo wrote:
A few questions I have pondered for those who use Gameflow and not:

1)Do you use Gameflow calling?

2)Do you wait a certain time or anything before picking your play? Whether it's gameflow or not.

3)Do you at all feel like you are slighting the opposing player by selecting early? Same stipulations as before.

My answers:
1)Yes about 95% of the time a game. Some games decide the values more

2)I try to give it a few seconds (5-7) before picking depending on my mood.

3)I feel like an asshole (sorry for the bad french not seeing another good word) coaxing people into hurrying their playcalls. I understand defense needs to pick based on what the offense sends out and completely sympathize.

Curious to hear others opinions.

1) I usually pick my own plays, but sometimes use Gameflow and then audible after reading the defense.

2) I only take as long as it takes me to decide on a play. I don't run the clock between plays unless I'm ahead and have already won.

3) No, I don't. If anything, I'm giving my opponent an advantage by selecting my play before them. They get to see what I'm doing first and set their play up accordingly. I love seeing an offense select a quick play because I know what I need to do to beat it.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameflow vs. Conventional    Gameflow vs. Conventional  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gameflow vs. Conventional
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor's League :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: