Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dissappointed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

Dissappointed Empty
PostSubject: Dissappointed   Dissappointed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:23 pm

This really has been a very dissappointing season for me. I inherited a crap team 2 seasons ago. The first offseason, I was able to make the team atleast playable with free agents and draft picks. But this last offseason, I was called into work and missed the draft. I have 1 player out of 9 picks I actually like/use, and its only because I play him (a lb) at de. The best player on my team that I got in the first offseason retired on me out of the blue. All my good players are fossils. I lost a year on everyone, lost an entire offseason in which I had 3 2nds and a 1st. I really don't know what I should do at this point. I have no higher picks to play with this season because I traded to get better this year. My best player under 30 is a 86, and I traded for him. I use to love playing this team, but Im really kind of bleh about it now. Id love to get some people's advice on what I could possibly do to improve my situation, because Im at a loss now.
Back to top Go down
Franchisej
Co-Commissioner
Co-Commissioner

Dissappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissappointed   Dissappointed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:32 pm

You could pull a holmgren and switch teams
Back to top Go down
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

Dissappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissappointed   Dissappointed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Ya but that doesnt really help the league though. If I take a better team its that much harder to fill the openings.
Back to top Go down

Dissappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissappointed   Dissappointed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:06 pm

I wouldn't worry so much about age at this point to be honest with you.

We have 3 seasons left at the most after this.

A season takes about 6 weeks and we are close to the beginning of April.
Back to top Go down
stormtrooper187
Rookie
Rookie

Dissappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissappointed   Dissappointed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:12 pm

You're disappointed, I inherited a team that was 2-8 but didn't have a first round pick.
Back to top Go down
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

Dissappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissappointed   Dissappointed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 pm

stormtrooper187 wrote:
You're disappointed, I inherited a team that was 2-8 but didn't have a first round pick.
I traded everything extra i had to stock picks then couldnt draft cause i had to work. cpu took a slow dev fs i didnt need slow dev rt i didnt need an ok lb and a craptastic wr with my 1st and 3 2nds. My 7th round te was by far the best player i drafted and was the only.pick i got to do lol. by contrast year before got a superstar guard and olb and cb quick dev dt and hb all of which still play. i have no 1st or 2nd this year and have lost 5of last 6... any player over a 85 is degressing so my team will only be worse next year.
Back to top Go down
Dahustla18
League Admin
League Admin
Dahustla18

Dissappointed Empty
PostSubject: Power Shift   Dissappointed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 pm

We could help each other I got a team that was stripped of all the players we need to trade players and trade picks and make sure we are taking everything possible from the Well Position Teams I am here to stay as I love the challenge to rebuild but my Advice to you would be to scout!!!!!!!!! Do everything in your power to make it to the Next draft. I agree with the others we do not have many seasons left here so LEARN------learn as much as you can and you will become a better Madden player for it as you gain more experince when your team is not as well design as the others.

Make it to the NEXT DRAFT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

Dissappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissappointed   Dissappointed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

I was thinking we'd do something different this offseason, maybe give teams that actually need FAs the first picks after the preseason has started and bidding has ended. Might help start to balance things out. Was sorry to see you leave, though. I wanted to help you but kinda got stuck with my own stuff here. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

Dissappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissappointed   Dissappointed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 am

Its ok man, Ive been getting pissed about Madden non sense for a while now. That last game against Bruisemac(not blaming him even remotely, he was kicking my ass fair and square, in fact I owe him an apology for not even being able to muster a finish). I threw two INTs in the 1st quarter both times I pressed x and it threw it to a. I then proceeded to throw a pop bottle at the ground, that bounced up and put a crack in my TV. I figured at that point, I need a break from Madden. Im sad that I left this league, as this has always been my favorite league. Doctor is a great commish, and you have a lot of talented people that aren't assholes which is rare. Ive just come to a point that Im not having fun anymore. I feel like the more I play, the worse I actually get to the point I feel like Im worse now then when I started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dissappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissappointed   Dissappointed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dissappointed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor's League :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: