Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Me application

Go down 
+4
stormtrooper187
devildriver1134
The Doctor
Dahustla18
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahustla18
League Admin
League Admin
Dahustla18

Group Me application Empty
PostSubject: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Hey what do yall thing about getting on Group me it is a quick way to chat in case we wanted to trying something new....any ideas????
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:12 pm

I for one don't have a phone capable of supporting it. There have been suggestions about how to better communicate with each other but I think everyone was pretty much in agreement that PMs on the forums and XBL messages were enough, plus most people will give you their number to text. Some of us aren't able to use the applications that have been suggested in the past.

There might be a few that use it though. Never know.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
Dahustla18
League Admin
League Admin
Dahustla18

PostSubject: Re: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Sounds good thanks for that update
Back to top Go down
devildriver1134
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Call me old, but I have no idea what that is.
Back to top Go down
stormtrooper187
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 pm

devildriver1134 wrote:
Call me old, but I have no idea what that is.
Don't worry. I'm only 19 and I don't have a clue either.
Back to top Go down
xYz iReDeMpTioN
Team Captain
Team Captain
xYz iReDeMpTioN

PostSubject: Re: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:42 pm

It's just a messaging app that people can send SMS to each other. It's kind of like AIM but like an app. Nothing to crazy.
Back to top Go down
Its supaB
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 am

my league uses chatango on the home page, works on everyones phone in there. Its really helped the league last this long.
Back to top Go down
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

PostSubject: Re: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Its supaB wrote:
my league uses chatango on the home page, works on everyones phone in there. Its really helped the league last this long.

Yup, chatango works well for the league and is almost always active. If we could add better chat and maddendaddy to this league it would be perfect ^_^
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Maddendaddy requires every member of the league to actively upload their stats every week. We're not going to do it because I can't possibly keep on top of 31 other people to do what's required there. I mean, I already have to hunt some of you down just to play your games or ask why you didn't. All it would take is one or two owners not entering their games to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
Mr HiLite Ree1
Veteran
Veteran
Mr HiLite Ree1

PostSubject: Re: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Just a thought, but maybe you could start recruiting from their forums. Eventually you'd get enough players tha would all be willing to participate in doing it. I for one would love to join Madden Daddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Me application   Group Me application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Me application
Page 1 of 1