Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Titan So1dier
Veteran
Veteran

PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit? Empty
PostSubject: PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit?   PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:19 am

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit?   PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit?   PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:11 pm

The real question however is will these be full feature games? Meaning, will they have everything that is included in the 360/PS3 versions? Ex. Owner's mode, transaction log, etc.

There are rumors that it will be. I'm just looking for confirmation.

Back to top Go down
Mr HiLite Ree1
Veteran
Veteran
Mr HiLite Ree1

PostSubject: Re: PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit?   PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:59 pm

PROjECT_MjOLNlR wrote:
The real question however is will these be full feature games? Meaning, will they have everything that is included in the 360/PS3 versions? Ex. Owner's mode, transaction log, etc.

There are rumors that it will be. I'm just looking for confirmation.

Exactly! Remember Madden 06 with McNabb on it? It was a terrible watered down version of Madden. I feel like they were saying "Yea, there are no new features let alone features from 05, but look at those graphics!"

And I hope it doesn't take them 5+ years to really get a good grasp of a the next generation. I personally didn't start liking Madden again until Madden 11.
Back to top Go down
iLLmaculate 0ne
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit?   PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Looks the same as Madden 13. It's all camera angles.
Back to top Go down
Titan So1dier
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit?   PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGiIo06o0Ls

Work in progress but the running they showed at E3
Back to top Go down
iLLmaculate 0ne
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit?   PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Looks a lot like FIFA on field (I think he said they were working together this year) but it's nothing too spectacular. The players still look like the same as they did on 360.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit?   PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 and XBOX one Madden 25 "gameplay" trailer think its legit?
Page 1 of 1