Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your plans for Madden 25?

Go down 
+5
durf99
iLLmaculate 0ne
Au165
Afroblkpanther
callmetheguy
9 posters
AuthorMessage

What are your plans for Madden 25? Empty
PostSubject: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:23 pm

- Stay on Xbox 360
- Wait for Xbox One
- Buy on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Wait and Switch to PS4
- Other

I'm trying to get a feel for what everyones' plans are now that we know when the new systems will be released (Xbox One - November, PS4 - holiday season) and know that Madden 25 will be a full featured, release game on those new systems.

I'm unsure what I'm going to do.
Back to top Go down
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Ill be buying Madden 25 on the xbox 360, not waiting till November to play Madden this year...  Maybe the year after Ill make the switch, but staying with the 360 for atleast 1 more year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:24 pm

callmetheguy wrote:
Ill be buying Madden 25 on the xbox 360, not waiting till November to play Madden this year...  Maybe the year after Ill make the switch, but staying with the 360 for atleast 1 more year.

Yea, I could definitely see doing that. All of the "big" games are coming out on the 360 or both (ex. Madden 25, NBA 2k14, NCAA Football 14, GTA V, COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Watchdogs, Destiny, etc.). I don't really think there is anything exclusive to the Xbox One that I would want right away.

It would also give more time to see how all the "issues" are handled (ex. Always online requirement, used games, etc.). If they don't change anything and the console is poorly received, there could be a potential price drop.

The only real benefits are some of the features (Game DVR, Studio Editor, TwitchTV - I think all can have a really positive impact to Madden) and the graphics. 

I really don't know though, that is why I was trying to see what others were thinking.
Back to top Go down
Afroblkpanther
Rookie
Rookie
Afroblkpanther

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:54 pm

I will be staying with xbox 360 for another year.  I made the mistake of getting my 360 in the first year and end up having to get another one.  So I will be waiting at least year after the release of both the ps4 and xbox one.  I think it is is a smart decision to wait it out.  Specially dealing with any call backs, over heating... I mean there are a plethora of issues they will work out in that first year.  So I hope the league stays on 360 for now.  That is my 2 cents...
Back to top Go down
Au165
League Admin
League Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:55 pm

I'll probably get it on release for 360 and may get it for Xbox one if it seems like i will play it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Au165
League Admin
League Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:56 pm

PROjECT_MjOLNlR wrote:
callmetheguy wrote:

Yea, I could definitely see doing that. All of the "big" games are coming out on the 360 or both (ex. Madden 25, NBA 2k14, NCAA Football 14, GTA V, COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Watchdogs, Destiny, etc.). I don't really think there is anything exclusive to the Xbox One that I would want right away.

It would also give more time to see how all the "issues" are handled (ex. Always online requirement, used games, etc.). If they don't change anything and the console is poorly received, there could be a potential price drop.

The only real benefits are some of the features (Game DVR, Studio Editor, TwitchTV - I think all can have a really positive impact to Madden) and the graphics. 

I really don't know though, that is why I was trying to see what others were thinking.

Yea think of everyone having to DVR their game each week in case of a "cheese" challenge haha. It could finally stomp out cheaters from leagues.
Back to top Go down
iLLmaculate 0ne
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:57 pm

I'll be staying with the Xbox 360 at least until the PS4 comes out. Chances are though, I'll wait on getting that as well. So basically, Madden 25 - I'll be playing on the 360 (Hopefully with you guys here)
Back to top Go down
durf99
League Admin
League Admin
durf99

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:16 pm

I will stick with 360 for a year then see if they work out the problems with the new systems.
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader
Commissioner
Commissioner
Darth Vader

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:11 pm

I'm sticking with the 360 till next year.
Back to top Go down
Franchisej
Co-Commissioner
Co-Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm gonna get madden for the 360, and an xbox1. If I purchase madden again for the 1 it's gonna be because enough people in our league are gonna make the jump. That in game dvr is an awesome addition as well as watching people play their games, I'm most looking forward to that...
Back to top Go down
Voodoo dogg
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:43 am

Staying with 360 for a year prob.  Will have to see and feel out ps4 and xbox1.
Back to top Go down
Titan So1dier
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:51 am

everybody should go PS4 for madden 15 so this season doing the xbox 360 then back to PS4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Madden 25?   What are your plans for Madden 25? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for Madden 25?
Page 1 of 1