Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ay this team is garbage.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ay this team is garbage.  Empty
PostSubject: Ay this team is garbage.    Ay this team is garbage.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 pm

That was a welcome to the league. Threw two interceptions right out of the gate on my first two passes. Fumbled the ball on a pretty solid run to the right side of the field and it was collected for a TD. After the first quarter was over it was 21 - 0 or something like that and I just gave up at that point. Gave up in the sense that I didn't really care, not that I wasn't playing. My defense didn't want to cover guys and there were guys running down field with no one around. I don't know about this Dolphin team.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ay this team is garbage.    Ay this team is garbage.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 pm

There are other teams open now. If you're that unhappy with the Dolphins I'll allow you to switch as we're still in Week 1.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ay this team is garbage.    Ay this team is garbage.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 pm

There's just a boat load of work to be done with the Dolphins. Whos avail?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ay this team is garbage.    Ay this team is garbage.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ay this team is garbage.
Page 1 of 1