Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Empty
PostSubject: A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)   A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Create an AIM blast, we can easily contact our opponents through AIM, if you don't want to use your computer, download the AIM mobile app, all 32 of us can have cool discussions in the aim blast all year round, talk trash, talk about whatever.. it'd be really cool.

Just a suggestion, activity and interest probably is of no concern though, but it'd really make things even cooler.
Back to top Go down
King Miedus
Trade Council
Trade Council

A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)   A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:29 pm

People use AIM? Hell, no one in Canada really ever used AIM, I can't believe there are people that still do.
Back to top Go down
TR Muska
Trade Council
Trade Council
TR Muska

PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)   A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:58 am

Think im just gonna stick to people texting me or hitting me up on here if they need to reach me haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)   A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:59 am

Man! AIM used to be the shit. Haven't used it since I graduated high school though lol
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)   A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:46 pm

I don't get why people need an alternative instant messenger in the first place.

You guys know XBox Live has its own messaging system, right? Just checking. Razz

I'd consider this but I haven't used AIM in at least five years. I don't know anyone who has, either.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
King Miedus
Trade Council
Trade Council

PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)   A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:12 pm

AIM would give you an alert when you received a message I assume. Xbox Live does not. You have to either be on your Xbox, visiting the Xbox website or accessing the app to know you have a message. I don't know why people don't just use PMs on here (that then send an email) or just plain email. Most people should have email on their phone, and, in my case at least, its an instant alert.

Oh and btw Doc, I hate your Xbox messages haha. Can't listen to voice ones unless you're on the Xbox, and as I said above, no alerts on them. I'd prefer mass PMs / emails.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)   A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:51 pm

King Miedus wrote:
AIM would give you an alert when you received a message I assume. Xbox Live does not. You have to either be on your Xbox, visiting the Xbox website or accessing the app to know you have a message. I don't know why people don't just use PMs on here (that then send an email) or just plain email. Most people should have email on their phone, and, in my case at least, its an instant alert.

Oh and btw Doc, I hate your Xbox messages haha. Can't listen to voice ones unless you're on the Xbox, and as I said above, no alerts on them. I'd prefer mass PMs / emails.

If I could count on everyone to visit the site reliably, that would be great. I haven't been able to yet. I can't be on my computer and my XBox at the same time, either. I'm hardwired to my modem and don't own a router right now, so I can't hop over to check the forums or my e-mail while I'm on XBox. I also don't have a smartphone, as I can't afford the data charges (Or a new phone). XBL messages may not be easier for everyone but they're certainly easier for me.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
ANDEZNUTZ1
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)   A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:39 pm

aim... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)   A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A great suggestion to boost activity and increase interest (We don't need it but still a cool suggestion)
Page 1 of 1