Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interest in NCAA 14?

Go down 
+4
Titan So1dier
Mr HiLite Ree1
Afroblkpanther
Au165
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Au165
League Admin
League Admin

Interest in NCAA 14? Empty
PostSubject: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 am

Does anyone have any interest in starting a NCAA 14 League when it comes out next month? I would be up for running it (As tOSU) but would anyone else want to get in if I did?
Back to top Go down
Afroblkpanther
Rookie
Rookie
Afroblkpanther

PostSubject: NCAA14   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:52 am

I would be down if you find enough people to fill at least a conference up...
Back to top Go down
Mr HiLite Ree1
Veteran
Veteran
Mr HiLite Ree1

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:48 am

I'd be down for it. I'd run with Texas.

I got a friend who may want to be in it also. He'd be Florida State.
Back to top Go down
Titan So1dier
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:07 am

Yea ill be down to join a league
Back to top Go down
iLLmaculate 0ne
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 am

I might pick it up if there's enough interest. I haven't picked up NCAA in two years because not enough people want to play it. Definitely would though if you could get a few.
Back to top Go down
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:37 am

I havent looked, have they finally simplified recruiting?  It is such a huge time sink, and its really not very fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down
priestmvp
Veteran
Veteran
priestmvp

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:11 pm

I'd be interested. FSU is my team but if Hilites' friend gets them I might find another team I would play with if enough people are interested to start it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:19 pm

I'm down. Are you wanting to do a real conference or create a custom one with the 12 max?

I'm fine to run with a lot of teams based on what everyone else wants to do
Back to top Go down
Titan So1dier
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Gators or Bama for me all SEC!!!!
Back to top Go down
Au165
League Admin
League Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:59 am

I'm thinking a custom conference that way everyone actually plays at least a few Human teams each year. I'll have to see whats possible once the game comes out. Maybe a few conferences to get a mix of CPU and Human games.
Back to top Go down
Titan So1dier
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 am

yea if you mix up the conference that way we will play a human in the championship instead of the comp or something.
Back to top Go down
SumOfficial
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm def in!!! Texas Longhorns for me BABY!!!!!!! THE STARS AT NIGHT..... ARE BIG AND BRIGHT..... DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
priestmvp
Veteran
Veteran
priestmvp

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Don't have to have everyone in same conf. Just schedule all out of conf games with users. That way you get those user games and also possibly with one or two guys if they are in your conf. Maybe have 6 conf with two users in each conf or something.
Back to top Go down
Mr HiLite Ree1
Veteran
Veteran
Mr HiLite Ree1

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:07 am

I agree with priest. But hopefully they allow more than 12 users this year.

Sorry SumOfficial, I got first dibs on the Longhorns.
Back to top Go down
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Just wondering what everyone's impression of NCAA 14 is. I use to buy NCAA on release date like Madden, but the past few years Ive just rented the title and returned it in a week or so, getting sick of it in just a week. I rented this years title, and must say Im not real impressed.

The recruiting is better, especially once you fill your board and go into the season. It seems like the recruiting might be as good as its been for a while, if not ever. The Coach XP thing its kind of half assed in my opinion. Instead of being able to individually level every player how you want, you now get small boosts from your coaches. It just feels like a much less complex system.

Im not a fan of the gameplay so far. The defensive players seem to fight me to move where I want. Ive had plenty of times an INT was thrown directly at me, and while hitting down my player will run left or right to move out of the way of the ball. Might just be the difference from madden to ncaa, but it feels wierd to me. The running game seems almost pointless in this game. Most runs are 2-3 yards, with plenty of negative or no gains. Ive broken a few long ones, but my average is right around the 3 yard mark. As for passing, Im usually around 80% completion. One game I was 19-21, with 2 INTs... It seems like the CPU is way bettter at getting INTs then you. Even so, game is still pretty easy. Man coverage is still way to good, although not quite as good as madden. Zone seems to be even worse then Madden, having more of those moments when a defender is in the perfect spot but does nothing.

Im just wondering what everyone else thinks so far. I was really hoping Id like this game, and stick with it till the next Madden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest in NCAA 14?   Interest in NCAA 14? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest in NCAA 14?
Page 1 of 1