Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.

Go down 
+4
Au165
priestmvp
The Doctor
Darth Vader
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Vader
Commissioner
Commissioner
Darth Vader

Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Empty
PostSubject: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:12 pm

I know it's 5 months away from release, but let's hear it. What would you personally like to see added, removed, or changed in the next installment?

Two things come to mind most.

1. Spectator mode: It's simple, COD does it. Not saying we should be able to view it live, but to have owners recent games able to view. This will eliminate a lot of the nonsense scoring and "cheating". Also it would give the rest of us a chnce to watch some truly epic games.

2. 86 the Ball Hawk: All of you know how ridiculously easy it is to pick off a pass in this game. If not take it away, dumb it down a bit.

Oh yea.. put the music back in. I just heard Pete Rock today and started " reminiscing " over Madden 12.

I'd like to hear what everyone thinks, Cheers!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Agree with both.

Also, a transaction log for Connected Careers so I can see all trades, cuts and signings. And a scoring log that lets me see who, when and where points were scored in each game. It would eliminate any stat-boosting or cheating almost completely.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
priestmvp
Veteran
Veteran
priestmvp

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Spectator mode would be cool. How about IN GAME SAVE feature! Sure would be nice after a "disconnect" to be able to reconnect and resume the game.

Make great players actually worth the money you pay them instead of being able to compete with just "speedtards".

Improve cpu AI...ie if you are in m2m coverage the offense shouldn't be able to run a curl route for example over and over and complete every time no matter who the CB is.

Revamp team specific playbooks

Enable player position changes within game with certain criteria met

PRACTICE SQUAD for each team

Add ATHLETES to rookie draft classes

Just a few things I would love to see lol.

Back to top Go down
priestmvp
Veteran
Veteran
priestmvp

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Agree with both.

Also, a transaction log for Connected Careers so I can see all trades, cuts and signings. And a scoring log that lets me see who, when and where points were scored in each game. It would eliminate any stat-boosting or cheating almost completely.

Yeah how hard would it be to be able to see a score log after each game. Or even a step further do it like the old fbpro games did where you could see the score log but it was also like a play by play of the game even telling you the name of the plays. Would really let you know if people were abusing same plays over and over too lol.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:44 pm

They should have an athlete attribute, if only to show how that player will do on special teams. That's an area where I've had a lot of problems and I can't seem to find suitable players to put on my team for it.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
Au165
League Admin
League Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:46 pm

-I'd like improved Defensive and offensive line play.

- fix the issue with curl routes because it is beyond stupid

-I agree on the ball hawk. It is just insane how hard it is to throw down field without getting picked off even when your guy has a step.

-I'd like to be able to practice with your team in career as much as you want each week, but just not earn XP after the first one.

-I agree with being able to view games it would make those who want to scout that much tougher.

-Fix a lot of the issues still in this game. Coaches not being able to change their default playbooks during careers. Not being able to switch teams without completely retiring. Not having a website that is worth a shit.
Back to top Go down
Franchisej
Co-Commissioner
Co-Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:49 pm

They need to make the rb run to the outside tougher, work on the d and the angles they use to get the ball carrier.

The rb can strafe at top speed, that has to stop.

Because of Derrick Johnson retiring, I'd like to see a list of retirees.

New announcers or at least something different to say

No more black hole suction blocking

Idk I'm sure there is way more
Back to top Go down
callmetheguy
Trade Council
Trade Council
callmetheguy

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:04 pm

A lot of fixes:

show who retires in a log, and a signing/trade log
players with 1 year left traded doesnt screw team
the simulate stage simming to many stages randomly
being able to change playbooks/schemes other then when creating coach
fixes in logic to injuries. Almost all injuries occur during a tackle, so oline is rarely hurt. QBs aren't hurt very often either
fix the pre-season depth chart crash
fix the wind smh
fix the draft being pre-determined, needs to be completely random

Gameplay:

Widerecievers play as aggressively for the ball as defensive please...
RBs cutting at full speed
Gravity of a blocked player pulling you in, or the pinball effect
Some break tackle animations need sped up badly
Being able to throw OVER linebackers
Draws working better against blitzes then coverage, same for screens
Angles CPU takes
Logic on some zone coverages

My #1 thing... being able to draft from website when you can't be home lol.
Back to top Go down
Dahustla18
League Admin
League Admin
Dahustla18

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Has anyone herd that This is the last Madden that EA will do as they will not be renewing the Contract after that settlement they just had with the courts?

I will try to post a link for the info

http://www.easportslitigation.com/

Back to top Go down
Darth Vader
Commissioner
Commissioner
Darth Vader

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Dude if that is true, then that is the ultimate madden wish! Bring back some 2K competition!
Back to top Go down
Csgt Burgo
Trade Council
Trade Council
Csgt Burgo

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:13 am

-Bring in some decent music. I'm sure alot of bands/artists would easily sign away rights to certain songs for the free publicity. No more of that "They want too much money in return for a single song" BS.
-Interference on both sides of the ball. Sure it's there but for a WR to get called he needs to trip, stab, and fire a handgun. Defenders get away with too much bumping as well but it's called ALOT more often then offensive.
-Bring back multi-team franchise. My brother and I loved to go against each other in franchises and play against each other in the SB.
-Bring back the preseason training camp drills. Do the drill, get 5k XP or a stat boost or some sort. It's been there before. Not there now. Simple coding.
-Bring back injury rehabilitation and D/Q/P (doubtful, questionable, probable).
-Change the Superstar mode/My player/Player Career, ETC. camera back to zoned in on the player. When my CB/LB has to cover players in the flats who break free on wheel routes is a little cheap because I can't see there.
-Use the old superstar stat development method (08-10 I think) of running the combine drills for stats. I would even take the stupid DNA method over this. No scrambling QB is going to be dominant with 75 speed SMH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.   Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden 14 (or 25 ) wish list.
Page 1 of 1