Doctor's League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor's League

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News Empty
PostSubject: Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News   Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News   Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:57 pm

I hope all these features apply to the online version too. They leave too many things out of online franchise. Sad Or they don't work right.
Back to top Go down
https://docmadden.forumotion.com
iLLmaculate 0ne
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News   Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Eh. To me it just looks like they've changed the menus and brought back Madden 2004-06. You could do all that stuff in the older Madden games, and it went missing for some reason. I really wish they would fix the gameplay issues before they went and started re-adding all the old stuff we've already seen. They'll add all this, and for the next game it will all be gone again.

Looks good though. Let's all hope and pray we get a solid finished version.
Back to top Go down
priestmvp
Veteran
Veteran
priestmvp

PostSubject: Re: Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News   Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:46 pm

aw yeah we get to overcharge for hot dogs again!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr HiLite Ree1
Veteran
Veteran
Mr HiLite Ree1

PostSubject: Re: Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News   Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:02 pm

I've been wanting them to bring back the full franchise owner mode like this. I thought it brought a bit more in depth feel to the game.
Back to top Go down
Csgt Burgo
Trade Council
Trade Council
Csgt Burgo

PostSubject: Re: Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News   Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:11 pm

I am glad they will be bringing back the owner modes and all but along the lines of Project, I think they over did it. I think they spent too much resources on making it look nice and in depth but they didn't need all that. I wish they would bring back the traits like 08 on the original xbox or Speedster, Truck, etc. from was it 10 on 360. I do look forward to the new ballcarrier moves though. Adds more to elusive backs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News   Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode News
Page 1 of 1